We donate 1 hand sanitizer for every 5 sold to a health care professional in need. To all local health professionals in need, please contact us at email@example.com for donations.
This is a great hand sanitizer to use when there is no soap and water available.
You might want to check out our Natural Foaming Hand Soap made of Castile Soap, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus in order to always have a soap by your side here. Different sizes available.
Available in 2oz/60ml glass bottle with sprayer.
Our clean hands sanitizer is made with 70% organic ethyl alcohol derived from sugar cane. Plus, it’s enriched with Aloe Vera, Vegetable Glycerin and Essential Oil to moisturize, hydrate and soothe hands as you sanitize.
The alcohol we use is 190 Proof Certified Organic Natural Cane Alcohol and has been used in the medical, scientific, and many other communities to sterilize surface and equipment.
CDC recommended guidelines for hand sanitizers:
With 70% Ethyl Alcohol as an active ingredient we exceed the recommended CDC guidelines.
CDC recommends the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer with greater than 60% ethanol (ethyl alcohol) or 70% isopropanol as the preferred form of hand hygiene when soap and water is not available.
You can always get advice from the World Health Organization (WHO) regarding the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) here.
- Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol)*, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Vegetable Glycerin (Glycerin), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil* OR Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil*
- Put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry. Avoid eyes and broken skin.
-Flammable: keep away from heat, open flames, sparks. – No smoking
- Keep container tightly closed
- If irritation occurs, stop using and rinse with water
- Do not inhale or ingest
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY I STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
- Keep always out of light.
Store product in a cool, dry, dark place.